Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, Dinesouq is accessible at Dinesouq.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Dinesouq and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
Permission to use the site
Subject to your acceptance of our terms, we grant you permission to use our site. Your use of this website is at your own risk. This risk includes being exposed to offensive, indecent or inappropriate content. We have the right to modify, update or delete our website for any or no reason.
In order to use our services, you are required to make an account. When you create your account, you will need to enter certain details such as email address and password. You are responsible to keep your password secure and confidential. You must notify us immediately if you become aware that someone else has breached your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
By creating an account, you warrant that you are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under the applicable law. All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
Bookings and Cancellation Policy
Dinesouq provides the bookings platform to its uses but we do not guarantee the reservations or discounts provided by the restaurant. Dinesouq is not responsible for the service, eligibility, or termination of the restaurant or the restaurant’s reservation. Dinesouq may suspend or delete your account and prohibit you from making further reservations for any reason and at sole discretion of Dinesouq. Such actions include but are not limited to:
- Changing the time or date of a reservation more than five times.
- Contacting our restaurant partners directly to attempt to modify a reservation.
- Making a reservation and not showing up even though you have not cancelled the reservation.
- Attempting to make a reservation directly with our restaurant partners.
- Arriving at a restaurant at a time or with a party size other than that specified in your reservation confirmation and requesting a discount.
- Committing fraud of any kind with regards to your obligation to pay the restaurant in full for services rendered.
Subject to your acceptance of the terms on this page, Dinesouq hereby grants you access to the website and the services it provides. By using our website, you agree that You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Distributing any part of or parts of the Website or the Service, including but not limited to any Content without Dinesouq prior written authorization.
- Violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services.
- Submitting any purposely inaccurate information, committing fraud or falsifying information in connection with your Dinesouq account or in order to create multiple Dinesouq accounts.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Attempting to access, or actually accessing, data not intended for you, such as logging into a server or someone else’s account who has not given you permission to do so.
- Attempting to scan, or test the security or configuration of the Site or to breach security or authentication measures without prior authorization from Dinesouq.
- Tampering with the operation, functionality, or the security of the Services.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user in any manner, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to our Site, or attempts at overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing" the Site.
- Frame or otherwise enclose any Dinesouq trademark or any portion of the website in any other site or service for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Using any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Dinesouq name or trademarks without our express written consent.
- Using the Site or any of its contents for advertising to, or solicitation of, any user to buy or sell products or services without authorization from Dinesouq.
- Reselling or repurposing your access to the site.
- Collecting content from the Site, including but not limited to restaurants’ discounts, and featuring such content to consumers in any way that diverts traffic from the Site without our express written permission.
- Using any information obtained from the website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Using any End User or Restaurants information from the Site for any commercial purpose, including, but not limited to, marketing.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automatic device, process or means to access Dinesouq for any purpose without Dinesouq express written permission.
- Attempting to bypass any restriction which was made to prevent you from the website or parts of the website.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the website or the networks or services connected to the website.
- Taking any action that imposes a large load on our servers (as determined in our sole discretion).
- Acting illegally or maliciously against the business interests or reputation of Dinesouq, our Restaurants or our services.
- Hyperlinking to the website without our authorization.
- Using or launching any automated system that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Dinesouq servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a publicly available, standard (i.e. not modified) web browser.
- Using the website in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, "Your Content" shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Dinesouq a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Dinesouq reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided "as is," with all faults, and Dinesouq express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Links to Other Websites/Mobile Sites
Dinesouq may contain hyperlinks or advertisements to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Dinesouq. Dinesouq has no ownership or control over the content of those third party sites and we assume no responsibility for the content, policies and practices of those sites. Any loss or damage incurred by you once you enter those third party sites is not our responsibility. Our terms and conditions do not govern your use of those third party sites. We encourage you to read those third party website’s terms and policies before using them.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Dinesouq, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Dinesouq, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website. We are not an agent for any merchant on our website and we will not be held responsible for any problems or losses caused to you by any of the merchants.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Dinesouq from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
The terms will continue until terminated by either you or Dinesouq. If you want to terminate your agreement with Dinesouq, you may do so by notifying us. Dinesouq has the right to terminate its agreement with you at any time and for any or no reason.
Variation of Terms
Dinesouq is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Dinesouq is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Dinesouq and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in United Arab Emirates for the resolution of any disputes.